Malgorzata Sypien, M.D., FAAFP, Integrative Family Practice, Chicago IL
Dr.Sypien’s B-Complex shot offers twice the amount of B12 than the regular B12 shot AND still includes all of the other B-Vitamins!
Vitamin B complex is a group of twelve, water soluble vitamins that when converted into their coenzyme form are able to maintain cell metabolism.
What are important vitamin B complex benefits?
- Increase energy, alertness, and prevent low bodily oxygen levels that have been implicated in causing cancer
- For the detoxification of dangerous environmental contaminants, like cyanide
- For the synthesis of neurotransmitters in the brain and the maintenance of nerves
- To break down fats and prevent fat build up
- To create energy production from fats, proteins & carbohydrates
B complex includes all of the B-Vitamins listed below:
- B1 – Thiamine: nerves, heart, insomnia, anemia & Alzheimer’s
- B2 – Riboflavin: cataracts, depression, & migraines
- B3 – Niacin: HDL, diabetes, heart attacks, arthritis, nervous sytem stabilization, & schizophrenia
- B5 – Pantothenic acid: adrenals, blood, constipation acne & stress
- B6 – Pyridoxine: blood, energy, heart attacks, autism homocysteine, arthritis, asthma, thinking, vomitting & MSG
- B9 – Folic acid: nerves, homocysteine, birth defects anti-cancer, & DNA
- B12 – Methylcobalamin: nerves, blood, homocysteine, asthma, sperm & Alzheimer’s